Saturday, June 23, 2007

The grief I get

Well apparently setting up a blog is not enough for the people who surround me. They also expect content. As if they already didn't hear most of my thoughts anyway. Tonight I'm going with my husband (Cabin Boy) to a "hip, fun" restaurant with a coworker/friend to celebrate her birthday. We will probably be the oldest people there, being at least 10 years older than the majority of the group. How does 10-15 years of your life pass you by without seeming to? Don't get me wrong, I'm not hung up on my age. I'm approaching 40 with gusto, and can't wait to celebrate that milestone. But it doesn't seem that long ago that I was a fresh faced mid 20 year old living life. Some days it seems like time will not pass, and then others it has flown by.

No comments: