Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Carpet -- Continued

In response to yesterday's jewel a good friend and fellow Office fan found these very appropriate quotes.....

"Why would somebody ruin a perfectly good carpet? I don't know. Could be done out of hate. Could be done out of love. It could be completely neutral. Maybe somebody hates the cleaning lady, and well she doesn't do a very good job obviously because my office still reeks like you would not believe. I hate her. You know what, I am beginning to think that what happened to my carpet was an act of terrorism, against the office. The only thing that makes any sense." --Michael Scott

and....

"I tried being rational. And what happened? The employees went crazy. I got no support from corporate. So now, I have no choice. I'm going to treat them like the children they are."
"Apparently, some of you are upset with my plan. So I want everyone to write down any diseases you have that you might want covered and I'll see what I can do….make it anonymous and put it in my in-box….Or don't right it down at all, and it won't be covered. Sound fair? Yes." --Dwight K Schrute

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.