Thursday, June 25, 2009

Progress, continued

Just wanted to give my avid fans out there (all 3 of you) an update on my Stake in the Sand.

Yesterday....
- I completed the Old Red Barn Quilt Along top - I ordered some fabric for the backing and need to purchase some batting. I'm only a week and a half behind.
- All 92 Nine Patches complete. Now time for sashing cutting and layout
- More turquoise squares completed
- More hourglasses in process.

I'll post pictures later today, but wanted to give you all a quick update.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

You're busier than I am! I'm still debating whether or not I'm going to do that Quiltmaker Bonnie Hunter mystery. I'm so bad about keeping up with BOMs. I'm months behind.

jacquie said...

way to go, and way to stick to your plan. can't wait to see your quilt-a-long top!