Sunday, June 24, 2007

I'm too old for this shit

One of my favorite lines from the movies...and yes I'm too old to go out and drink until almost midnight. Everytime I wake up with a hangover I promise myself that this is the last time that I drink that much. Lordy lordy! I hate hangovers. Well last night was fun. But I do feel like a grumpy old lady...it was loud and crowded. The food was pretty good, service not so much. Me and my little suburban world up here, I can eat good and drink lots close or at home. I'm such a slug! Cabin Boy had a good time. My ego did get a boost when a 20 year old girl gave me the evil eye when I rubbed her boyfriend's shoulders. Hah! Just reaffirms my belief that I'm a MILF. I guess Cabin Boy would agree with that since I was SO drunk that I came home stripped off my clothes and danced to Madonna on my kitchen island. So ladies....say what you will....

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Danced on the kitchen island?! Woo you were three sheets to the wind! I love it!