Friday, October 10, 2008

What have I been up to?

This is what I've been up to! I got my new quilting hoop over the weekend and got myself all setup. I'm starting on cheap muslin and just practicing....but this is definitely relaxing and now I feel productive when I'm sitting watching tv.
Here's the gang. Imagine the two on the left as a 18 mos old and a three year old in a company daycare together. They were each others first best friend. My Munchkin would crawl off her cot to go curl up with her buddy. Now they're 9 and 11...sigh...time flies. And the two Nuggets on the right are their little sisters. Sisters, sisters,.......

Have a great weekend....oh and I'll have a post later about my battle with the School Board where I live, fun to be a parent.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Thank you for the entry. I've been wondering what you've been up to. I can't wait to hear about the school board.

jacquie said...

what sweeties! nice hoop! is it pretty comfortable (on your neck and back). i have a quilting frame that is large and rectangular. it has never worked for me.

Shannon said...

Oh, and another reason to visit.... you can teach me how to handquilt.

And, yes, I think it's one awesome trailer!!! 38 days

Gretchen said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and entering the giveaway! I am so glad someone else watched Isis!!! I remember Dyna girl but not Bigfoot--gotta look that one up! Loved Wonder Woman--I was Wonder Woman one year for Halloween too complete with lasso woo hoo!!