Sunday, September 20, 2009

EEEE Gads...where's the ark?

So Hotlanta has been Soggylanta this weekend. Rain, rain go away, come again another day (at least 7 days from now).

I haven't posted any progress, cause I've been busy quilting the Turquoise square in a square. Quilting, and ripping out. Earlier this week The Quilting Gods, alerted to my quilting hubrus, read my mind as I finished the 1st quarter of this quilt. I was close to posting a braggy post about how I quilted the 1st quarter with NO tucks or pleats on the back. Well, needless to say, I was not that successful on the last 3 quarters. I've quilted and ripped out quilting and re-quilted. I'm not entirely happy with the result, however, it is acceptable. Viewing from a galloping horse, right? I'm hoping to have the binding on tomorrow. Maybe even a name...still working on that one. Then I'll be back to Bazooka, the 9 patch I'm making for my niece. And I started back on the last Stake in the Sand quilt. I'm hoping to have it done by Thanksgiving.
And cause the Munchkins have had the camera again, I leave you with a classic Pepper picture.

2 comments:

Quiltin Jenny said...

The rider on a galloping horse...that will stick with me always.

Sorry for your pucker troubles, and I'm totally with you on the rain. Enough already!

Shannon said...

On the last day of summer, it will be cold and rainy today. 55 for the high I think?

Puckers belong nowhere except on your lips...