Saturday, September 12, 2009

"We all go a little mad sometimes. Haven't you?"

Famous words from one of my most favorite movie serial killers, Norman Bates. I find that even though he was talking about dressing up as his mother and killing pretty girls, this line covers alot of the country of my life.

In this case, I'm referring to buying fabric at a good deal. Remember this post? Well my friend Colleen is finally having her "fire" sale and sent an email out to our Quilt Guild. Always being a competitive kind of girl, I couldn't let my fellow guild members walk away with anything that I might want (I love ya, but "there's no crying in shopping".) I always kinda picture myself as Suzanne Sugarbaker in that episode of Designing Women where she and Charlene win a shopping spree in the record store, I go alittle crazy for a good deal. So off I headed the whole 10 minutes from my house to shop Colleen's stash again. I mean $3/yard?! Seriously, who could miss it?!

So here's what I bought. Don't ask if there is a project that these are destined for, there's not. They are going directly to the stash after I pet them. Sorry about the pictures, the morning light and camera were not cooperating.





Hopefully I'll have a good sewing update at the end of this weekend. Happy Weekend everyone!

No comments: