Friday, November 7, 2008

Oh, the gluttony!

Quilting Goddesses of the Universe I have a confession to make....I'm a fabric glutton.

Last night, I went to a friend's home to look at fabric. Sadly, she has decided to end her online fabric business and is offering some fabulous deals on top quality fabric. I just so happened to have purchased a kit from her in September at my Guild's show and decided I needed more fabric to make it bigger and to make a total of three quilts (that story later). So off Kate, the sewing Munchkins, and I went to shop her stash. Honestly, I had already admitted to myself that I would more than likely be purchasing more than just the fabric I needed. And the Munchkins even got in on the act. They turned down going outside to play to look through fabric....they've been infected early.



2 comments:

Kathy Bridges said...

Just remember, it is okay to drive after over consumption of fabric as long as you don't try to fondle at the same time!
Grammy Kathy (who understands completely)

Shannon said...

Yummy!