Wednesday, August 11, 2010

tap, tap, tap....ahem

Hello out there in blogland!

Sorry I've been missing in action so long, but as I've lamented many a time this full time working gig sure gets in the way of lots of fun stuff. Frankly, since January, I have been on a sewing and blogging hiatus.

I wanted to revisit my blog because there should be lots of activity soon. My Quilt Guild, Chattahoochee Evening Stars will be having our quilt show September 18th and 19th, so if you're not working the show and in the area drop by. Speaking of the show, it's gotten me motivated to dig out the Junk Room (formerly known as my sewing studio) and work on a project that I hope to have finished for the show. I'll post some pictures soon.

Y'all take care, and I blog ya later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is a good thing I have a blog reader, because I would have given up on you along time ago!!!
I, too, am trying to finish something for the show.
kub