Thursday, May 22, 2008

Are we there yet?!

When I was in school it always seemed like the last two weeks of school lasted FOREVER! It didn't matter if it was 1st grade or my final semester as a senior in college...the last two weeks....an eternity. Well everyone will be relieved to know that hasn't changed for me. The munchkins are wrapping up their final days of the 2007-2008 school year and summer isn't coming fast enough for us. We've been so busy....I haven't really been able to sneak much sewing time in but here are a couple pictures from the last week around here.

Cats and fresh air...here's my favorite feline model striking her purrfect "I'm so beautiful" pose. Notice how the tail is so delicately placed at her feet. She kills me!


And Rosy needed a picture for a teacher's gift. She wouldn't let me put the one of her in the green goggles on the card, so we had to take a new one....

No comments: