Monday, June 30, 2008

A blink of an eye

This is a quick post to say, I probably won't be posting very frequent in the next few days and weeks.

My family, father, mother, sister, niece, and two daughters were coming home from the beach this past Saturday and were involved in a multiple car accident. Everyone is alive. My niece and father are still in the hospital.

It was severe. It was awful.

As a mother, sister, aunt, and daughter, I got an unimaginable call Saturday afternoon.

So please send any thoughts our way.

Thanks so much,
Melissa

2 comments:

Quiltin Jenny said...

(((Melissa)))!!!

I'm so sorry! I'm glad they are alive but so sorry it happened at all. Prayers coming your way. Call if there is anything to do.

Shannon said...

Dear Melissa,

i am so sorry to hear this! Your family will be in my prayers. Please, please let me know if I can do anything....

Sincerely,

Shannon