Thursday, July 31, 2008

Tagged...

I've been tagged by my friend and kindred spirit Shannon. Thanks Shannon! So now I will play along. I haven't done one of these thingys in awhile, so I'm going to play along. I am only going to tag Kate and Christy though. If you want to play along and I didn't officially tag you, feel free to leave your answers in the comments!

Now on to the game...

Rules
Each player answers the questions themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answers.

The Five

Ten years ago…
1. I had just told Hubbie that we were going to start "trying" to get pregnant and how much sex that entailed. He was happy to say the least. I ended up being a Fertile Myrtle and got pregnant the first try and put an end to his glee.
2. I had just turned 29 and was not looking forward to 30.
3. I was working full time at the same place I'm working part time now. (There's a long funny story there.)
4. I was not a quilter. Had no aspirations to be a quilter. Didn't even own a sewing machine.
5. I was still driving Little Red, my Volkswagen Cabriolet, those were the days!

Five things on today’s “to do” list…
1. Blog with pictures my sewing project from yesterday (shh don't tell Christy that it involves her surprise).
2. Make check up appointments for the Munchkins.
3. Burn new songs on my MP3 player. I'm tired of my rotation. Need new tunes, man!
4. Baste my Dad's quilt.
5. Walk on the treadmill (yeah, right, I just put that one on the list for due diligence sake)

Five snacks I enjoy
1. Greek olive hummus and pita chips
2. German Chocolate Cake flavored coffee, half n half, and sweet n low
3. Mini Reeses Peanut Butter Cups
4. Chocolate Chip Cookies
5. Vodka tonics (alcohol counts for a snack, right?)

Five things I would do if I was a millionaire…
1. Take my friends and family on an extravagant trip somewhere cool
2. Start my own business(ala Designing Women) where we sit around and talk about where we're going for lunch and employ my friends.
3. Kids college fund(I have to have a responsible thing on my list)
4. Pay someone to finish my basement!
5. Buy Hubbie a brand new red truck! Due to automotive issues beyond our control, I've gotten the last three new vehicles in our family.

Five places I have lived…
1. Spartanburg, SC
2. Stone Mountain, GA
3. Marietta, GA
4. Lawrenceville, GA
5. Cumming, GA
OK- Just take 2-5 and say Atlanta, GA. I was just splitting hairs! I'm a proud member of GRITS (Girls Raised In The South, what can I say!)

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Thanks for playing along. See, now I know even more about you and have confirmed that we ARE kindred spirits. HUgZ