Thursday, January 8, 2009

Finalized list of New Year's ReVolutions

Resolutions...reVolutions sounds the same to me. This year Hubbie and I asked the Munchkins (9 and 7) what their New Year's resolutions would be.
  • The 9 year old - "My New Year's reVolution is to be nicer to my sister." - Yep. Now ask how long she's kept that one.
  • The 7 year old - "My New Year's reVolution is to keep all my stuff together (aka organized)." - Who cried in the car this morning because she couldn't find her homework folder in her backpack where I told her to put it last night.
I can only hope that I will stick to my 2009 reVolutions (cause reVolutions sounds more dramatic) alittle longer than my spawn.

So this year since I have this lovely blog, I've decided to post them in my sidebar. That way every time I log on to take a look, make a post, or whatever, there they will be.

In general, I hope that 2009 will be a better year than last year. Not so much drama. Not so much sadness. I know that there is alot of stuff out there right now that doesn't make it seem like it's going to be a good year, but I'm going to be optimistic, and put a stake in the ground and say,"I'm going to do everything I can to make this a good year for me and the ones I love." So if you fall into that very lucky (sometimes you might question if you're all that lucky) category, then watch out, 2009 is gonna be FINE, dammit!

No comments: