I normally ignore these things but I just thought while the Munchkins did homework....
1. Do you like blue cheese? Blue cheese dressing with steak fries and a cold beer.....mmmmmm
2. Have you ever been drunk? Many, many times. Christy and Kate I hear you out there laughing.
3. Do you own a gun? No, but have considered getting one only after I get trained on safety and how to use it.
4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite? Fruit Punch
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Always. I'm always convinced that it's going to be bad news.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Yum, grilled, with onions, chili, and cheese in the summer
7. Favorite Christmas movie? It's A Wonderful Life
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee and diet Coke. OJ on the weekends.
9. Can you do push ups? Nope. I'm a girlie girl.
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? It WAS my gold bracelet, the very first piece of jewelry Hubbie gave me that got lost at Grady Hospital this summer.
11. Favorite hobby? Quilting
12. Do you have A.D.D.? When it is convenient
13. What's your favorite shoe? My leopard print flats
14. Middle Name? Anne, with an "e"
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? I hate doing 2nd and 4th grade homework, I'm going to sew when we're done, I need to finish up the GS Cookie thing
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Diet Coke, coffee, white wine
17. Current worry? About how the economy is effecting my family
18. Current hate right now? How my 7 year old doesn't listen to me
19. pepsi or coke? Diet Coke
20. How did you bring in the New Year? At a New Year's Party.....drinking too much alcohol and playing Rock Band on the Wii
21. Where would you like to go? Caribbean, Greece, Italy, France, Disney World
22. Do you own slippers? Yes, and I need new ones.
23. What color shirt are you wearing right now? Bright pink
24. Do you like sleeping on Satin sheets? Hmm, don't know.
25. Can you whistle? Not really
26. Favorite color? Alltime-Blue, Whim-Red
27. Would you be a good pirate? If Johnny Depp was involved and pirates could take daily showers, yes.
28. What songs do you sing in the shower? One's that I make up about my Munchkins and pets...
29. Favorite Girl's Name? Lily, Rose, Caroline, Marilla (that's for you, Honey)
30. Favorite boy's name? Jackson, Andrew
31. What's in your pocket right now? Empty baggie from walking the dog
32. Last thing that made you laugh? Something someone said at work
33. Best bed sheets as a child? Ones that had Grandma and Grandpa pillowcases
34. Worst injury you've ever had as a child? gash on back of head from where my sister pulled the footstool out from under me and I fell backward hit my head on the fireplace and had stitches after being strapped down in a papoose thingy they had crushing the lolipop they gave me, after my Dad jokingly said he could see my brains leaking out in the car on the way to the hospital (yes, it was a very traumatic experience)
35. Do you love where you live? Like alot, yes. Love, no. Would love living on the beach.
36. What did you want to be when you grew up? A doctor, teacher
37. Who is your loudest friend? I'm pretty loud, so I can't hear anyone else
38. How many dogs do you have? 1
39. Does someone have a crush on you? I don't know
40. What is your favorite book? Any of the Sookie Stackhouse books right now. If I had to pick one, it would be To Kill A Mockingbird
41. What is your favorite candy? Anything chocolate, Snickers, and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
42. Favorite Sports Team? University of Georgia
43. What song do you want played at your funeral? I don't know, something that makes people think of me that's not too sad