Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Just 'cause

I normally ignore these things but I just thought while the Munchkins did homework....

1. Do you like blue cheese? Blue cheese dressing with steak fries and a cold beer.....mmmmmm

2. Have you ever been drunk? Many, many times. Christy and Kate I hear you out there laughing.

3. Do you own a gun? No, but have considered getting one only after I get trained on safety and how to use it.

4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite? Fruit Punch

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Always. I'm always convinced that it's going to be bad news.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? Yum, grilled, with onions, chili, and cheese in the summer

7. Favorite Christmas movie? It's A Wonderful Life

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee and diet Coke. OJ on the weekends.

9. Can you do push ups? Nope. I'm a girlie girl.

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? It WAS my gold bracelet, the very first piece of jewelry Hubbie gave me that got lost at Grady Hospital this summer.

11. Favorite hobby? Quilting

12. Do you have A.D.D.? When it is convenient

13. What's your favorite shoe? My leopard print flats

14. Middle Name? Anne, with an "e"

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? I hate doing 2nd and 4th grade homework, I'm going to sew when we're done, I need to finish up the GS Cookie thing

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Diet Coke, coffee, white wine

17. Current worry? About how the economy is effecting my family

18. Current hate right now? How my 7 year old doesn't listen to me

19. pepsi or coke? Diet Coke

20. How did you bring in the New Year? At a New Year's Party.....drinking too much alcohol and playing Rock Band on the Wii

21. Where would you like to go? Caribbean, Greece, Italy, France, Disney World

22. Do you own slippers? Yes, and I need new ones.

23. What color shirt are you wearing right now? Bright pink

24. Do you like sleeping on Satin sheets? Hmm, don't know.

25. Can you whistle? Not really

26. Favorite color? Alltime-Blue, Whim-Red

27. Would you be a good pirate? If Johnny Depp was involved and pirates could take daily showers, yes.

28. What songs do you sing in the shower? One's that I make up about my Munchkins and pets...

29. Favorite Girl's Name? Lily, Rose, Caroline, Marilla (that's for you, Honey)

30. Favorite boy's name? Jackson, Andrew

31. What's in your pocket right now? Empty baggie from walking the dog

32. Last thing that made you laugh? Something someone said at work

33. Best bed sheets as a child? Ones that had Grandma and Grandpa pillowcases

34. Worst injury you've ever had as a child? gash on back of head from where my sister pulled the footstool out from under me and I fell backward hit my head on the fireplace and had stitches after being strapped down in a papoose thingy they had crushing the lolipop they gave me, after my Dad jokingly said he could see my brains leaking out in the car on the way to the hospital (yes, it was a very traumatic experience)

35. Do you love where you live? Like alot, yes. Love, no. Would love living on the beach.

36. What did you want to be when you grew up? A doctor, teacher

37. Who is your loudest friend? I'm pretty loud, so I can't hear anyone else

38. How many dogs do you have? 1

39. Does someone have a crush on you? I don't know

40. What is your favorite book? Any of the Sookie Stackhouse books right now. If I had to pick one, it would be To Kill A Mockingbird

41. What is your favorite candy? Anything chocolate, Snickers, and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups

42. Favorite Sports Team? University of Georgia

43. What song do you want played at your funeral? I don't know, something that makes people think of me that's not too sad

2 comments:

Kathy Bridges said...

Fun to read. I was able to go back and visit Lucy on your blog so I could remember what she looks like. I am SURE she will hook back up with me soon with many tales to tell about camping at the Bridges/Seltzer/Taing household.
Grammy Kathy

ninaljohnson said...

Number 1 took me back to Three Dollar Cafe and the old KMA. I don't think I have had steak fries with blue cheese in about 13 years - but it was SOOOO good. Thanks for the fun memory!!